To say that SEO has changed a lot over the past 15, 10 and even 5 years would be a massive understatement. In the past, for a website to shine in search engine result pages (SERPs), only a few factors needed to be considered, which can be summarized (admittedly quite generally) in just two or three bullet points:
- A strong technical base with a clear, informative and crawlable architecture
- A good inbound link portfolio and clear internal link structure
- A solid keyword optimization strategy
Presently, the SEO rules have changed.
SERPS display different results based on the specific query of a user. Now, a good SEO strategy needs to be consider PR, UI and UX elements, international search, social media, local SEO, both the quality and quantity of content, analytics, CRO, authorship mark-up – indeed the list could go on and on.
As a marketer, it is vital to have a deep insight into these factors and how they must work together. But, becoming an expert of all these disciplines is difficult, and is not going to happen overnight. Instead, and to try and solve this online marketing problem, many businesses have created a specialised SEO role in the company, which is embodied by an SEO specialist who can delve deep into a website’s architecture and make adjustments to ensure optimal performance.
However, not all SMEs can budget for such an in-house professional, and so are forced to leave it to the marketing team to master SEO to the best of their abilities, which, unfortunately, is not always optimal.
Nevertheless, search engine marketing (SEM) is directly attributable to a business’s online success. It may be challenging, but companies both large and small need to know how to implement the best SEO strategy of the time in line with the latest algorithm updates from Google.
To be a successful internet marketer, it’s imperative to educate yourself on current best practices, continuously broaden your scope, and look for new tactics to compete in an increasingly digitised marketplace.
To do so you must know:
- How to provide and demonstrate the value of business marketing, and integrate search engine optimization meaningfully into your strategy.
- That the objective of your marketing team should be to focus on providing value to your customer base, whilst investing in training to improve your SEM and SEO internet marketing strategies.
- That it is essential to work with other internet marketing experts to complement and reinforce all goals and marketing activities.
Right now it is vital for a firm to have a clear vision and consistent mission across all internet marketing channels.
At Chicago SEO Services USA Company, we ensure that we are delivering the best support to our clients. We make sure that all of our firms reap long-term advantages from technical SEO and SEM standpoints. Websites should not contain non-indexed content, duplicate home pages in iframes, contain broken links, or be developed in Flash – and we can fix all of this and more for you if your site contains any elements that are damaging your SEO. Also, while doing so, we make sure that a business will rank continuously for all campaigns.
Our job here is to make sure that all of our clients understand the myriad benefits of great SEO, and to provide a high ranking visibility on all major search engines for every website and campaign that we work on. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Latest posts by Guest Blogger (see all)
- How To Integrate Internet Marketing Into SEO [Sponsored Post] - January 1, 1970
- Network Freelance Launch Exclusive New Membership Platform - January 1, 1970
- 5 Ways To Improve Your Current Digital Marketing Strategy - January 1, 1970
- What Should I Look For In A Digital Marketing Agency? - January 1, 1970
- 4 Apps to Improve Your Employees’ Productivity - January 1, 1970