Did I Really Write That? – How to Conduct a Content Audit
Post

Did I Really Write That? – How to Conduct a Content Audit

What makes carrying out a regular content audit a good practice to get into? You would be hard-pressed to find a single writer today (this author included) who doesn’t look back on earlier work with their teeth clenched in abject embarrassment. Like anything else in life, writing is a skill, and very few people come straight...

Posted by 23rd April 201823rd April 2018
Target Locked: Why Buyer Personas Are the Secret to Content Marketing Success
Post

Target Locked: Why Buyer Personas Are the Secret to Content Marketing Success

As of 2018, 91% of B2B marketers were using content marketing, with over half of the remaining 9% planning to launch a content marketing strategy within the following 12 months. This means that, by this time next year, close to 97% of B2B marketers should be fully immersed in a content marketing strategy. (Image source:...

Posted by 18th April 201819th April 2018
Talking ‘Bout my Regulation: What Does the GDPR Mean for Marketers?
Post

Talking ‘Bout my Regulation: What Does the GDPR Mean for Marketers?

Data is an incredibly useful tool which marketing professionals can employ to make sure their efforts are directed in the most productive ways possible. However, the immediate implementation of the GDPR is set to (literally) rewrite the rules. The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a new EU directive which is due to replace the...

Posted by 16th January 201817th January 2018
Inbound vs. Outbound Marketing – Which is Right for Your Business?
Post

Inbound vs. Outbound Marketing – Which is Right for Your Business?

Inbound marketing and outbound marketing are very different schools of thought when it comes to promoting your brand. This is not to say they can’t both be employed alongside one another, but the philosophies and methods behind them are not interchangeable. While the techniques used in a marketing strategy may change relatively frequently – such...

Posted by 29th November 201729th November 2017
How to Market Your SaaS Company
Post

How to Market Your SaaS Company

Software as a service (SaaS) is one of the biggest trends to hit the producers of IT solutions in a long time. Gone are the days when customers walked into a store and picked up the latest version of their favourite software package on a CD or DVD ROM – or even downloaded it wholesale...

Posted by 21st November 201722nd November 2017
Be the Final Word in FinTech with these Mind-Blowing Marketing Hacks
Post

Be the Final Word in FinTech with these Mind-Blowing Marketing Hacks

FinTech, or the merging of financial services with technology for the digital era, has the potential to compete on equal terms with – and even surpass – more traditional methods of finance delivery. At the heart of the FinTech phenomenon are innovative technologies and techniques, capable of disrupting and recreating the established methods of transacting...

Five Proven Strategies for Improving Your Online Exposure
Post

Five Proven Strategies for Improving Your Online Exposure

It’s easy to look at the engagement big brands get on social media, and despair. With Coca-Cola and Starbucks et al getting thousands of likes, comments and shares every time they post something, small businesses can start to wonder how on earth they can get noticed in the swirling online maelstrom. Without putting too much...

Posted by 6th November 201713th November 2017
Have the Phone Ringing Off the Hook with your Telecoms Marketing Strategy
Post

Have the Phone Ringing Off the Hook with your Telecoms Marketing Strategy

Gone are the days when “telecommunications” meant the same thing to the buying public as “telephone, fax machine, and directory services.” Digital technology, the internet, and the merging of various data and content streams have added entirely new dimensions to the telecoms landscape. Providers these days are just as likely to be offering office management,...

How to Get Quality Inbound Links
Post

How to Get Quality Inbound Links

Almost everyone knows, if you want your business to be successful in the digital space, SEO is the key. They also know, the best way to get people to return to their website time and time again is with regular and good quality content. Whether the content in question consists of blogs, articles, white papers,...

Posted by 25th October 20178th November 2017
How to Write Killer Content for Your Tech Company
Post

How to Write Killer Content for Your Tech Company

Writing content isn’t easy. Lots of aspiring writers – this author included – began their careers under the illusion transcribing their thoughts into the written word was a relatively simple thing to achieve. However, ask any writer who has been practicing their craft for any length of time and they’ll likely tell you they look...

Posted by 23rd October 20178th November 2017
  • 1
  • 2